Cardamone Law Highlights 2018 – PA Work Comp Cases, Settlements and More
2018 has been a great year for us. We revamped our website, filed for a trademark of our tagline, sponsored a few events, won record-breaking workers’ compensation settlements in PA, and helped a lot of injured workers and their families. While there are still 6 weeks left in 2018, we wanted to share some highlights for our firm for 2018- which was an exciting year!
Image Source: freepik
Cardamone Law In 2018
- Early in the year, we settled a landmark case for $2,330,000.00, one of the highest ever recorded for workers’ comp in Pennsylvania
- In April, we settled the medical component of a CRPS case for $225,000.00
- In the summer, we opened up our new Allentown office, located downtown in the Sovereign Building. We are happy to serve injured workers in Allentown, PA
- This summer, we filed for a Trademark of “Comp? Cardamone!”, our firm tagline
- Attorney Cardamone was Re-Certified as a Work Comp Specialist by the PBA as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, due to him meeting the stringent elements needed for the designation
- Several years ago we referred a case to our personal injury colleague- a medical malpractice case. In the summer 2018, this case settled, totaling all 3 million in insurance coverage
- In June 2018, Cardamone Law once again sponsored the Tex Mex 5K Race for Open Space in North Wales, on a gorgeous summer night
- Attorney Cardamone was once again named to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyer’s List
- We settled about 10 other cases for approximately $100,000.00 each, and numerous smaller cases
- Cardamone Law scored a significant victory against SEPTA in a case involving an alleged earning power.
- In October 2018, Cardamone Law sponsored a golf tournament to benefit the North Penn High School Baseball Team
- This Fall we unveiled our new Cardamone Law website and Blog- both of which involved a lot of hard work
- We continue to promptly refer all clients and friends to other attorneys for cases not involving workers’ compensation
We look forward to celebrating the holidays at our firm party on December 6!
Thank you for supporting Cardamone Law!
Thank you for your support of Cardamone Law- we love our clients and we wake up every day fired up to help them get the benefits they need to keep food on their table as they try to recover.