We Only Get Paid if You Do! Always Call Cards ®

all communications remain confidential

  • Cardamone Law- The Official
    Partner of the American Worker

    My Work Comp Case Is Still Being Litigated- I Am Broke- Should I Apply for Unemployment Compensation?

    Yes. You should apply and you will be accepted under certain conditions. Call me for a full analysis of your case. There will be a credit for the Employer if you obtain UC benefits. You may reach me at (215) 206-9068.

    Michael W. Cardamone- Pennsylvania Workers Comp Lawyer For Injured Workers

  • Categories

  • Archives

  • The Attorneys At Cardamone Law Are Top Rated In Workers' Compensation