We Only Get Paid if You Do! Always Call Cards ®

all communications remain confidential

  • Cardamone Law- The Official
    Partner of the American Worker

    If My Claim For Workers Comp Was Denied, What Do I Do Next?

    Call experienced PA Work Comp Lawyer Michael W. Cardamone for a free and prompt consult at 215-206-9068. We can file a Petition on your behalf and pursue the benefits you are entitled to.

    Do NOT let the insurer have the last word. They often deny claims for no reason whatsoever. There are time limits, so the sooner we file the Petition, the better.

    For more info on Pa Work Comp, call or email me.


    A Unique Pennsylvania Workers Comp Lawyer Who Cares For Injured Workers

  • Categories

  • Archives

  • The Attorneys At Cardamone Law Are Top Rated In Workers' Compensation