We Only Get Paid if You Do! Always Call Cards ®

all communications remain confidential

  • Cardamone Law- The Official
    Partner of the American Worker

    If I Was Injured In Pennsylvania, But Living In Another State, Can I Get PA Work Comp Benefits?

    Yes. So long as your injury took place in Pennsylvania, you can pursue work comp benefits here.

    For more on this topic, call experienced Philly Workmens Comp Attorney Michael W. Cardamone for a free consult at 215-206-9068 or email Michael@cardamonelaw.com

  • Categories

  • Archives

  • The Attorneys At Cardamone Law Are Top Rated In Workers' Compensation