We Only Get Paid if You Do! Always Call Cards ®

all communications remain confidential

  • Cardamone Law- The Official
    Partner of the American Worker

    If I Had A Bad Back And Made It Worse From Working, Can I Get Workmans Comp?

    Yes. If your doctor says that your prior back condition was aggravated or made worse by working, then you can pursue wage loss and medical benefits. An aggravation of a pre-existing condition is a work injury under Pennsylvania Work Comp Law.

    For more info about pre-existing conditions and Pennsylvania Work Comp Law, call Experienced PA Work Comp Lawyer Michael W. Cardamone at 215-206-9068 for a FREE consult or email Michael@cardamonelaw.com

    We never get paid unless we win your case.

    PA Work Place Injury Lawyer

  • Categories

  • Archives

  • The Attorneys At Cardamone Law Are Top Rated In Workers' Compensation