We Only Get Paid if You Do! Always Call Cards ®

all communications remain confidential

  • Cardamone Law- The Official
    Partner of the American Worker

    I Lost My Workers’ Comp Case- Can I Appeal?

    Absolutely. However, it is not easy to overturn a decision in Pa work comp. And, make sure you have an experienced workers comp lawyer like myself handling the appeal, the oral and written argument, etc. It can get complex.

    There are strict timelines you must follow also for filing an appeal to the WCAB.

    Please feel free to call or email me for a free consult about your case.


    I am here to help you.

    Michael W. Cardamone
    The Injured Worker’s Lawyer
    Fighting For Injured Workers In Pennsylvania

    See also MyPhillyWorkersComp.com

  • Categories

  • Archives

  • The Attorneys At Cardamone Law Are Top Rated In Workers' Compensation