We Only Get Paid if You Do! Always Call Cards ®

all communications remain confidential

  • Cardamone Law- The Official
    Partner of the American Worker

    Can I Get Workers Comp Wage Loss Benefits If I Have Child Support Arrearages?

    Yes, however, the arrears must be paid off before you receive your work comp checks- or, a payment arrangement must be made with the Domestic Relations office for which an Order has been entered against you for past due amounts.

    It is important to obtain a copy of the Court Order for your child support.

    As part of a settlement of a Pennsylvania Work Comp case, you will need to sign an Affidavit confirming your lien status, and a lien search print out from the internet will be attached to the paper work. The Courts do, and should, take this very seriously.

    For more info, call Michael W. Cardamone at 215.206.9068 or email Michael@cardamonelaw.com


  • Categories

  • Archives

  • The Attorneys At Cardamone Law Are Top Rated In Workers' Compensation